Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How you can help GrASS

What GrASS Needs:

Funding for:

  1. animal transportation

  2. animal carriers/crates/cages

  3. animal food supplies

  4. animal medical supplies

  5. vet fees

  6. land

  7. monthly utilities

  8. plants (vegetation/fruits/herbs)

  9. educational programs (EM mud ball making, composting, earth worms, nature & animal related)

  10. animal accessories (collar/leash/comb/shampoo/toothpaste/toiletries/hair driers etc)

  11. stationery (paper, printer ink, cardboard, envelopes, stamps)

  12. products

  13. kitchen utilities

  14. blankets

  15. towels

  16. old clothes

  17. old toys

  18. old newspapers

  19. cardboard boxes

  20. plastic bottles/bags

  21. glass items

  22. Donations in cash or kind appreciated

  23. Used/New Electrical Appliances that are still working

Medicines and Treatments

  • Xylanzine
  • Rompin
  • Chlorehexedine
  • Long Acting Penicillin (72 Hours)
  • Atropine
  • Lactat Ringers
  • Diazapan (injectable valium)
  • Alcohol
  • Rimadyl
  • Ace Promazine (paste)
  • Iodine
  • Betadine
  • Ivomec
  • Spot on Flea/Tick Control
  • Tick/Flea medication
  • Tick/Flea Collar
Equipment & Supplies
  • Suture Material (sizes 0 or 00, 3 or 4 metric - single pack or reel)
  • Brands like biosyn, maxon, saffil, PDS, vicryl, Polysorb, Chromic Gut
  • Suture Needles (round, cutting)
  • Orthopaedic Instruments
  • Spay Instruments
  • Hemostats (mosquito)
  • Mayo Scissors
  • Needle Holders
  • Thumb Forceps
  • Towel Clamp
  • Carmalt Clamps
  • Dental Kits
  • Sterile Disposable Drapes
  • Scalpel Blades - #10 or #20
  • Syringes & Needles: 1 ml (insulin syringes) 3 ml
  • Gauze Swabs (For surgery)
  • Drip Sets (infusion sets for animals only)
  • IV Catheters (For animals Only)
  • X-ray Machine
  • Ultra Sound Machine
  • Stethoscopes
  • Rubber Gloves
  • Operating Table
  • Grooming Supplies
  • Elizabeth Collars


Anonymous said...

May I know the location of GRASS shelter?

Hong Yee

GrASS said...

Hong Yee: We do not have a location yet as we do not have the funds to obtain a land yet. Thank you for your enquiry.

MY said...

How do I contact you to report any dog abuse?

GrASS said...

MY: For dog abuse cases you will need to contact the SPCA penang directly as they have the authority to seize pets.

Their contact number is 04-2816559.

Omochi2010 said...

Hi there

Would you prefer donation in cash or kind? If either one, please state the mode.


Omochi2010 said...

Hi there

Can I know if Grass would prefer donation in kind or cash?Thanks


Omochi2010 said...

Hi there

May I know if GRass would prefer donation in kind or cash?

Thanks n regards

GrASS said...

Hi Lynn,

We accept donations in cash and kind. No specifications. You may donate cash if you are unsure of what product to donate or you can just donate products/items that we are able to use.

Thank you:)